Predictions is a great way to engage with your streamer and the community, while earning real rewards for yourself. You can join Predictions either from Twitch or Gimbl.gg. Here's how:
- On joining a stream with Gimbl Predictions running, you will see the add-on on the corner of the screen and a pop-up banner announcing your welcome bonus.
2. Click on the add-on icon and choose the action you wish to predict in the dropdown
3. Fill in your prediction: the number of expected outcomes and number of Golds you want to stake, then click OK.
NB: The minimum and maximum number of Golds can be used in a prediction is 5 and 50 respectively.
4. On the add-on, you will be able to see your prediction, your Gold balance, the number of the streamer’s current outcomes, the number of participants, and the total pool of Golds staked.
After the time limit, the prediction session will close. The chatbot will keep viewers updated with the latest actions in the prediction session. Stay until the end of the game to see the results.
5. At the end of the game, you will be able to see the results & your account balance change.
1. Go on your favorite streamer's broadcast on Gimbl.
2. Cast your prediction on the Prediction card
3. If you haven't logged in, you will be asked to do so. You can use your Twitch account to log in.
As it’s your first time interacting with the extension, you will be asked to grant information access.
4. Finish your prediction by putting on the number of coins you want and confirm.
You will be able to see your prediction as well as everyone else’s predictions.